McKenzie no longer interested in leading home affairs or police ministry

Discussions On South African Politics Including The Law, Analysis and Opinion On Local Government, Parliament and Party Politics.
florence73

McKenzie no longer interested in leading home affairs or police ministry

Post by florence73 »

"If President Cyril Ramaphosa calls me tomorrow and says to me, 'You can have home affairs or the police ministry', I will nicely ask to remain at sports, arts and culture."
https://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/20 ... e-ministry
hlelo39

Post by hlelo39 »

There you have it fellas, another certified flip flopper
nomhle03

Post by nomhle03 »

Don’t we all need him at home affairs
Attachments
GVIVSdSWkAAPmOe (1).jpg
GVIVSdSWkAAPmOe (1).jpg (20.65 KiB) Viewed 7437 times
musa53

Post by musa53 »

This idiot has tarnished himself and the image of SA. I don't even know why he is still part of SA government other than making SA look worse.
becky89

Post by becky89 »

Gayton is enjoying the perks he never saw nor thought about from this ministry
liziwe54

Post by liziwe54 »

Good. Complete your 5 year term so we can judge you fairly.
rato43

Post by rato43 »

Guys maybe he's playing some sort of reverse psychology game so that they put him "where he does not want to be" coz hes flourishing in the sports arts which is where he didnt want to be in the first place
Attachments
GVKjCRhWkAAIcy5.jpg
GVKjCRhWkAAIcy5.jpg (111.07 KiB) Viewed 7437 times
daniel86

Post by daniel86 »

I agree with him, imagine the filth and rot he will find at Home Affairs and the Police Ministry. They will want his head on the chopping board in less than 3 days after exposing those departments.
vusi90

Post by vusi90 »

Who unleashed mini influencers on Gayton? This is cruel. This innocent man is being attacked.
fortunate98

Post by fortunate98 »

Tender money at home affairs or police has nothing on Sports. Sports, arts and culture is where the tender money is.
venda58

Post by venda58 »

He has never been interested in putting SA first all he wanted to be was a minister and chow the money
madura35

Post by madura35 »

He's a natural flip flopper that one
johnny73

Post by johnny73 »

South Africans were dribbled by this man. Nhlanhla Lux was a fraud and now it turns out Gayton is a fraud too, when will you learn Mzansi?
dineo76

Post by dineo76 »

The glitz and glamour that come from this department is heaven, especially when you are the boss

Return to “Politics, Goverment and Law”