Guys......come this side and see what budget insurance did to this client

Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Business Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Travel Insurance, Cellphone Insurance and Pet Insurance.
Vee93
Premium Member
Premium Member

Guys......come this side and see what budget insurance did to this client

Post by Vee93 »

Budget Insurance allegedly refused to payout claim for this woman's stolen car
zimzim89

Post by zimzim89 »

Thats why i wanna stop paying insurance
silili78

Post by silili78 »

zimzim89 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:35 am Thats why i wanna stop paying insurance
I stopped it a long time ago. I now drive with extreme caution and faith :pray:
fikil890

Post by fikil890 »

Read somewhere that there is a syndicate where two tsotsi’s who act busy by ur car, the one jams ur doors when u think ure locking and the other follows u carrying a laptop looking like bag that reads and clones your key details, they enter the car, car reads the gadget….
ceceee58899

Post by ceceee58899 »

fikil890 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:41 am Read somewhere that there is a syndicate where two tsotsi’s who act busy by ur car, the one jams ur doors when u think ure locking and the other follows u carrying a laptop looking like bag that reads and clones your key details, they enter the car, car reads the gadget….
yes its this
sonda329

Post by sonda329 »

I don't insure a car because of such things.
This companies when they have to pay a claim they will give you hard time.
mabee45

Post by mabee45 »

This is a simple case.
It's the boy friend.
Took a key and made a copy, gave it to his friends and took you out for shopping and his friends took the car without any hassle. Start and Go.
vuyi443

Post by vuyi443 »

One reason we must have lawyers like the one Desmond Dube always advertises.
hlubi45542

Post by hlubi45542 »

Does the sister provide 2 keys including the spare keys? Sister should just approach the short insurance ombudsman straight. The theft claim can’t be finalized this way, the court of law must intervene or ombudsman
gugu5563

Post by gugu5563 »

Let me give car owners some tips, especially if you have insurance.

1. Make sure you are with the right insurer. How do you know that you are with the right insurer? It is by always checking the ombudsman report.

2. Don't just change insurers because of premium Insurance history is important, and you are judged based on the amount of time you spent with your insurance company.

3. How long you had a license and the license code is also important. That's why most people pay too much money for insurance. Code B will give you lower premiums, followed by EC1, then EC. The worst code to have is a C1.

4. Age is another factor that can make you pay more. The younger you are, the more you gonna pay. The older you, the lesser the premium.
zizi83244

Post by zizi83244 »

It's clear the key was somehow cloned, these new smart keys can be scanned and cloned/duplicated ..the insurance companies know this...she was probably followed by a guy who had the device to read the key and send it to another fellow near the car received the signal..it happens
uriel78

Post by uriel78 »

Any insurance from telesure investments is trash, I wish people would know this. Base kabi labo, she must escalate it to the ombudsman
xolan789

Post by xolan789 »

uriel78 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:21 am Any insurance from telesure investments is trash, I wish people would know this. Base kabi labo, she must escalate it to the ombudsman
How do you check if your insurance is under telesure..
yamo54

Post by yamo54 »

xolan789 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:22 am
uriel78 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:21 am Any insurance from telesure investments is trash, I wish people would know this. Base kabi labo, she must escalate it to the ombudsman
How do you check if your insurance is under telesure..
Their Website Have All The Insurances That Falls Under Them Namely 1Life, Dail-direct, Hippo, 1st For Women, Renasa, Budget Insurance, Auto & General And Lastly TIH Advisory.. Big Scam That Company Hence Their Premiums Seems Reasonably Low, Rather Go For Discovery Or Outsurance
kokela45

Post by kokela45 »

She must follow the claim rejection process, appeal the rejection with their complaints resolution stating her reasons why she feels they rejected...if they also reject that then she must approach the insurance ombudsman hopefully to overturn the claim
joyjoy0

Post by joyjoy0 »

I'm confused, which car insurance is the best when it comes to claims?
lolo568

Post by lolo568 »

joyjoy0 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:25 am I'm confused, which car insurance is the best when it comes to claims?
Iwyze, been with them for 9years.. had an accident within the first 3months of joining and my claim was approved- I’ve never had issues with my claims. Even my most recent was approved without any hassles
tsitsi79

Post by tsitsi79 »

The insurance company will tarnish its reputation

Why didn’t they go to cctv footage at the Complex to make sure that the car is really stolen
inno4

Post by inno4 »

I stopped going to the big malls. It is open season there. Scary stuff.
dudz

Post by dudz »

Do you have both keys? If not, they have a point.
ncam55

Post by ncam55 »

dudz wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:31 am Do you have both keys? If not, they have a point.
You clearly outta touch with technology
THIBOTALK
Verified
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by THIBOTALK »

joyjoy0 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:25 am I'm confused, which car insurance is the best when it comes to claims?
You can get free Car Insurance Quotes from places like YouInsure

Return to “Insurance Reviews”