Asavela Mqokiyana destroyed another womans marriage today he has left her for Buhle Samuels and I feel no pain for her

Looking For Relationship advice? Got a problem to discuss? Straight-Talking Advice For Anything Related To Marriage, Dating, Family and In-Laws.
doreen58

Asavela Mqokiyana destroyed another womans marriage today he has left her for Buhle Samuels and I feel no pain for her

Post by doreen58 »

Asavela Mqokiyana destroyed another womans marriage,She dated a married men,until he left his wife for her,The guy walked away from his wife and kids just to be with her,She celebrated destroying their happiness today he has left her for Buhle Samuels and I feel no pain for her
Attachments
GVHkeY5WcA8-Zon.jpg
GVHkeY5WcA8-Zon.jpg (78.99 KiB) Viewed 8650 times
GVGvuR4WgAAYCXH.jpg
GVGvuR4WgAAYCXH.jpg (41.98 KiB) Viewed 8660 times
GVGvuUKXAAAXbD5.jpg
GVGvuUKXAAAXbD5.jpg (17.65 KiB) Viewed 8660 times
327807815_540307738163960_663877179440645170_n-e1693388962922-850x708.jpg
327807815_540307738163960_663877179440645170_n-e1693388962922-850x708.jpg (200.59 KiB) Viewed 8662 times
fresh74

Post by fresh74 »

The man is trash. Let’s be real please.
ishmael90

Post by ishmael90 »

Any man that turns his back on his household is a disgrace, no woman should be able to influence you to leave your family even if she's beautiful or stove is on 6..a man has a responsibility towards his family.
diane68

Post by diane68 »

Those who break homes, may their homes be broken too
hlengiwe62

Post by hlengiwe62 »

Blaming Buhle Samuels for what's happening on Asavela's marriage right now is so childish!!

As a woman it's either you become stupid & give your man endless chances or give endless men a chance!

Asavela should hold on strong & understand that every man cheats eventually!
dineo76

Post by dineo76 »

Ladies please go to school, work hard, and become something in life. Relationships/Marriage is not a career and a man isn't a financial breakthrough. Get your own funds!
Attachments
GVFAGxvXQAAF_Vi (1).jpg
GVFAGxvXQAAF_Vi (1).jpg (93.16 KiB) Viewed 8658 times
jade68

Post by jade68 »

Social media gossips used to be about rumours and connecting the dots, now they bring evidence from court :crying: :crying:
joyjoy64

Post by joyjoy64 »

Asavela was invited at their wedding,kanti she was there to fish for her husband, few months girl married the man, today he has left her for Buhle Samuels,
she deserves him cheating on her,
She was a side chick to a married men to, until she married him,
She's a homewrecker sies
Attachments
GVG6BLSXEAAONM-.jpg
GVG6BLSXEAAONM-.jpg (125.36 KiB) Viewed 8655 times
khanyi93

Post by khanyi93 »

This man sees women celebrities as achievements, and who wants a man that's passed around like this yho
veronica68

Post by veronica68 »

khanyi93 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:32 am This man sees women celebrities as achievements, and who wants a man that's passed around like this yho
Uyabonakala umntu owaye sishimane growing up he’ll use everything he has to get beautiful girls.
noma82

Post by noma82 »

He strikes me like those men who leave women as soon as they have kids. Those guys have 5+ children with different women. His ex-wife had a kid in 2016, he filed in 2017. Asavela had a kid in 2022/3, he filed in 2024. He must just get a vasectomy and just date baddies once.
ntando75

Post by ntando75 »

Guy is problem not her, it shows he was going to do that anyways with another women. Even a sister/ cousin of that 1st wife.
tasha46

Post by tasha46 »

veronica68 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:35 am
Uyabonakala umntu owaye sishimane growing up he’ll use everything he has to get beautiful girls.
I always say, banyana baka...date men who are not new to most wanted girls. These ones who grew up not knowing attention from girls are a problem :joy:
inno876

Post by inno876 »

showing off your toys, & expecting the other kids to not wanna play with them is risky business 😬
zandile7

Post by zandile7 »

Buhle is also about to be left with a baby. Guy is the problem
yaya456

Post by yaya456 »

He clearly idolize Edwin Sodi.
Or scoring childhood rejections
mgijimi65

Post by mgijimi65 »

His father tried to reprimand him and he insulted him.
fortunate98

Post by fortunate98 »

yhoo these celebrities remember Amanda did the same thing😐
latoya79

Post by latoya79 »

To be quite honest, it's this Vuyisa guy obhedayo. When will it end?? So yena every 3 to four years he's getting divorced and marrying another women? Ay man! Kwanaye akazihloniphi
Attachments
GVJFI1tXgAAsjuw.jpg
GVJFI1tXgAAsjuw.jpg (24.42 KiB) Viewed 8640 times
goldie80

Post by goldie80 »

As a man myself I am disgusted by how feeble this man is. What kind of a man chases every skirt he sees? The reality is, these women will be responsible for his destruction🤞🏽. We have seen how many who took the same path ended.
amara93

Post by amara93 »

Not really. You can't steal a man that doesn't want to be stolen. And there's a trend here. The guy is the common denominator, not the ladies. He's the real 304, but because you're obsessed with Asavela, of course you won't see that.
sicelo57

Post by sicelo57 »

May be naye she stayed too much with dogs and chickens, kamo abo Buhle were keeping husband company 🥺🥺🥺
I'll put in my prayers...for her healing Nkosi yami :crying:
eugene79

Post by eugene79 »

she once said its hard to catch women cheating because they do a clean job

ori86

Post by ori86 »

If this is true , that man is trash. Clearly cheating on his first wise with Asavela he wasn’t happy and Asa took that risk knowing his condition.

I saw her change her life for him in real time. Man wish I’d get such a Quality woman.

Return to “Relationship and Marriage Issues”