Witness Mdaka sits down with Lelo N Owner of Lelo N Co Realtors, to discuss the realities of property investing

Advice on Buying and Selling, Property Investment, Home Loans, Building, Renting, Estates, Agents, Taxes on Property Transfer and Rental Income.
janet789

Witness Mdaka sits down with Lelo N Owner of Lelo N Co Realtors, to discuss the realities of property investing

Post by janet789 »

In this insightful interview, Witness Mdaka sits down with Lelo N, the powerhouse behind Lelo N Co Realtors, to discuss the realities of property investing.

Lelo shares her journey, the challenges she faced, and why buying property with cash may not be the best strategy in today’s market.

Dive into her expert advice on how to navigate the real estate landscape, leveraging emotional intelligence and smart investment strategies to build a successful real estate career.

Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just starting out, this interview is packed with valuable insights that can help you make more informed decisions in the property market. Don’t miss out on Lelo N’s expert tips and strategies for real estate success!

Watch here:

simphiwe21

Post by simphiwe21 »

We need to understand the meaning of capital goods. It is unfortunate that Banks constructed policies to transform the properties of majority of civil servant into their capital goods(modern slave).
kali78

Post by kali78 »

Will definitely watch this since I'm in the market of buying one cash.
rago74

Post by rago74 »

So are u saying "paying huge interests to the bank is a good idea "
Doesn't make sense to me at all
janet789

Post by janet789 »

rago74 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:25 am So are u saying "paying huge interests to the bank is a good idea "
don’t be lazy, listen to what the lady said in the interview
rago74

Post by rago74 »

janet789 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:28 am
rago74 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:25 am So are u saying "paying huge interests to the bank is a good idea "
don’t be lazy, listen to what the lady said in the interview
it does not matter what the lady says bro, with interest u ll pay more than double the price... whereas if u buy it cash it's value will grow n that is surplus unto u, u can even rent it out n stay in smaller one, it's making u money while it's value also increases over time
sandile43

Post by sandile43 »

rago74 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:29 am
it does not matter what the lady says bro, with interest u ll pay more than double the price... whereas if u buy it cash it's value will grow n that is surplus unto u, u can even rent it out n stay in smaller one, it's making u money while it's value also increases over time
injalo nje. I have built cash and bought couple of land cash. I will develop cash. I don't want stress
yaya456

Post by yaya456 »

I will watch the podcast before making an informed comment :blush:
johnny73

Post by johnny73 »

The banks (and other home loan entities) pay so called Real Estate gurus in kickbacks to preach the whole "cash is bad" nonsense, so they can justify manipulating ordinary citizens into taking high & long term debt.

Buy the fucken house cash if you can. Use the money that would have been your bond instalment to better your life.
phumzile79

Post by phumzile79 »

I once spent R10 000 on a property seminar that promised to teach us how to buy property without using your money, by the end of the seminar we all realized it was not possible.
carol77

Post by carol77 »

phumzile79 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:44 am I once spent R10 000 on a property seminar that promised to teach us how to buy property without using your money, by the end of the seminar we all realized it was not possible.
lol scams most of the seminars. Money making scheme
hope92

Post by hope92 »

Usually I don’t debate an issue until I’ve heard the whole thing, but this one I can’t resist to dispute it.

Been in the banking sector for 10 years, you will be shocked by how much revenue property loans/mortgages bring in for the bank. You end paying almost double the price of the property.

Imagine finishing your bond after 20 years and the house is not even worth the total amount you paid towards it.

That’s a pure scam. If you gonna buy a house using a loan, choose the shortest possible tenure to save on interest, if you have cash, buy it cash right away.
gloria92

Post by gloria92 »

hope92 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:51 am Usually I don’t debate an issue until I’ve heard the whole thing, but this one I can’t resist to dispute it.

Been in the banking sector for 10 years, you will be shocked by how much revenue property loans/mortgages bring in for the bank. You end paying almost double the price of the property.

Imagine finishing your bond after 20 years and the house is not even worth the total amount you paid towards it.

That’s a pure scam. If you gonna buy a house using a loan, choose the shortest possible tenure to save on interest, if you have cash, buy it cash right away.
And by the time you finish your bond the house is delapidated. Mara ke eng tla re ba utlwe.
kali78

Post by kali78 »

gloria92 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:18 am
And by the time you finish your bond the house is delapidated. Mara ke eng tla re ba utlwe.
lol that’s why I always say most of the so called property investors are not making money but rather swimming in debts.
king60

Post by king60 »

I think not buying cash it's a good idea if you are buying a property for investment. So that you can use the cash you have to develop it and generate income that will pay the bond back. But for residential why not. Interests are too high. You end up paying something equivalent to 3 houses.
boity64

Post by boity64 »

I will not even bother to watch this... buying property cash is the best thing. People like installments and bonds too much which is a rip off
rhe79

Post by rhe79 »

boity64 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:24 am I will not even bother to watch this... buying property cash is the best thing. People like installments and bonds too much which is a rip off
some of these things are foolish. Interests in property are too high than anything else
doreen58

Post by doreen58 »

A 500k property via bond costs R2million. That's how much you would have paid after 20 years
tasha46

Post by tasha46 »

Thats nonsense of you have enough cash do so to avoid interest. i bought my property cash 2016 i dont owe anyone anything today i can sell it for 750k that mine is mine.
anika567

Post by anika567 »

This wil take me more than 100 peopl to convince to this. If I intend to buy property that cost 1.5M and I have 1.9M and you say I must not buy it on cash..

Lelo must be workin for financial institutions
buhle965

Post by buhle965 »

anika567 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:33 am This wil take me more than 100 peopl to convince to this. If I intend to buy property that cost 1.5M and I have 1.9M and you say I must not buy it on cash..

doesn't make Sense kau probably Some of these people who come to podcasts they getting paid by private institution to push These kinda things to begin with
taylor780

Post by taylor780 »

buhle965 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:34 am
anika567 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:33 am This wil take me more than 100 peopl to convince to this. If I intend to buy property that cost 1.5M and I have 1.9M and you say I must not buy it on cash..

doesn't make Sense kau probably Some of these people who come to podcasts they getting paid by private institution to push These kinda things to begin with
Yah guys ...now I get it they are paid for this :haaa: :haaa: :haaa: I bought a stand for about R150k and renovate it ...then make ten room now I get R10k every month
cynthia42

Post by cynthia42 »

if the property is your primary residence you can buy it cash, but don't buy investment property cash because you will taxed to the bone by the tax collector.

The way to generate wealth is to manage your non productive expenses well while growing your income and your assets.

Your tax is the single most biggest unproductive expense and for an individual it go up as 45% of the income/profit earned.
dineo76

Post by dineo76 »

As long as you said buying cash is a bad idea, you're a bad example to listen to.
sicelo57

Post by sicelo57 »

Debt is debt guys. Good or bad. Own your freedom guys.

Return to “Property and Real Estate”