Chidimma Adetshina invited to participate in the Miss Universe Nigeria pageant

Discussions On South African Politics Including The Law, Analysis and Opinion On Local Government, Parliament and Party Politics.
komotso21

Chidimma Adetshina invited to participate in the Miss Universe Nigeria pageant

Post by komotso21 »

This follows her withdrawal from Miss South Africa pageant happening tomorrow!
https://missuniversenigeria.org
Attachments
GUjtv6kXwAANo-S.jpg
GUjtv6kXwAANo-S.jpg (137.82 KiB) Viewed 134 times
deekay42

Post by deekay42 »

Tribalism in Nigerian is insane I hope it’s not going to cause more problems for her
kea75

Post by kea75 »

deekay42 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:09 am Tribalism in Nigerian is insane I hope it’s not going to cause more problems for her
They might support her to spite "xenophobics"
nicole89

Post by nicole89 »

Guys she withdrew, let’s pay attention to our top 10 Miss SA and let the law deal with her fraudulent mother. Let Nigerians do Nigerian things in Nigeria and wish them all the best. We move!
fezo90

Post by fezo90 »

I will be supporting her. I will vote as much as possible if she accepts. anyways she won't accept because she still want the SA government to condone her illegal citizenship.
fortunate98

Post by fortunate98 »

I'm so happy for her. One door closes the other opens.
khanyi93

Post by khanyi93 »

She's being parachuted by the events organizers, surely that's unfair to other participants in that competition. Good for her, but casts aspersions on the credibility of the whole competition.
simphiwe21

Post by simphiwe21 »

Nigerians from different states/religions can't stand each other but want to be accepted by xenophobic SA. Shame man
sarah8

Post by sarah8 »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: they are waiting for her to tell her that she's not igbo enough
erica78

Post by erica78 »

This is what we wanted. A boele gae and represent her people
doreen58

Post by doreen58 »

The third Paragraph confirms all our suspicions 😌. The girl is and has always been a Nigerian citizen! She cannot compete in a Nigerian national competition without the relevant documentation.
gloria92

Post by gloria92 »

Good for her, that's the competition she should have entered from the get go. We will root for her to win this one, and we will continue to investigate her mother. Shayoo!!
Attachments
GUj6sN-WMAAkH7u.jpg
GUj6sN-WMAAkH7u.jpg (35.79 KiB) Viewed 128 times

Return to “Politics, Goverment and Law”