Men are not properly loved till they make money

Looking For Relationship advice? Got a problem to discuss? Straight-Talking Advice For Anything Related To Marriage, Dating, Family and In-Laws.
nicole89

Men are not properly loved till they make money

Post by nicole89 »

Sad reality: Men are not properly loved till they make money..
erica78

Post by erica78 »

You will be dragged for saying the truth but that’s the confirmation :crying:
telar678

Post by telar678 »

Even when they have money, money is loved more than the man
gift52

Post by gift52 »

telar678 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:01 am Even when they have money, money is loved more than the man
Because it’s not possible for them to love us. How we love is not how they love. Nothing wrong with that 🔥for us to come together, we must know the truth
lindz42

Post by lindz42 »

I know my gender have so much to say to defend ourselves but this is true. Also even if he makes that good money, we can still cheat on him. Is it even about money thou ?
patricia79

Post by patricia79 »

That's definitely true. Blessed are those that are loved right without having anything at all
gloria92

Post by gloria92 »

Sadder reality: men still aren't loved after that lol just more politely tolerated.
zinhle578

Post by zinhle578 »

gloria92 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:05 am Sadder reality: men still aren't loved after that lol just more politely tolerated.
To think some of us ladies we have dated men because they had the best personalities or because they were so smart even wben they didn't offer us money because they didn't have it but we fell in love anyway...

I'll never understand such statements
jade68

Post by jade68 »

That’s the sad truth, if you don’t have enough money your woman can still be looking at her prospects out there
keith43

Post by keith43 »

My dad struggled financially. At times, we had money, and at times, we did not. My mom continued to love my dad fully until he died.
ishmael90

Post by ishmael90 »

Men who have money will think they are loved :joy: :joy:
hlelo39

Post by hlelo39 »

Ephesians 5:22 & 25

22. And so wives must submit completely to their husbands just as the church submits itself to Christ.
25. Husbands, love your wives just as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it.
derek9

Post by derek9 »

hlelo39 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:09 am Ephesians 5:22 & 25

22. And so wives must submit completely to their husbands just as the church submits itself to Christ.
25. Husbands, love your wives just as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it.
Titus 2:4 says older women should teach young women on how to love their husbands, but as fake Christians you won't quote it because it doesn't suit your narrative. Read the Bible in its entirety maan!!
sicelo57

Post by sicelo57 »

derek9 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:09 am
hlelo39 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:09 am Ephesians 5:22 & 25

Titus 2:4 says older women should teach young women on how to love their husbands, but as fake Christians you won't quote it because it doesn't suit your narrative. Read the Bible in its entirety maan!!
The Bible teaches love by knowledge but the world teaches love by emotions and feelings. That's why so many marriages and relationships never last. Everything is built on emotional satisfaction which is nothing but a chaff.
daniel86

Post by daniel86 »

It’s even harder to find love when you make money
venda58

Post by venda58 »

Even then he's not loved he's just very useful
ndaba57

Post by ndaba57 »

That’s why it’s important for the man to secure the bag first then women after, but I don’t know if you don’t get the bad till you 50 yrs old!!
fezo90

Post by fezo90 »

It’s really a sad one but if you need to have money to impress someone then that person ain’t worth it
chanelle08

Post by chanelle08 »

Even when they finally make that money, the love is for the money & not the men. When the money is no more, that love for money also is no more
yaya456

Post by yaya456 »

Even Worse, men with money aren't loved. They're just used
simphiwe21

Post by simphiwe21 »

I mean on the flip side as a woman you are not properly loved unless you are attractive…

Return to “Relationship and Marriage Issues”