My purple group shares is down by above 50%

Discussions about JSE Shares, Equities, International Stocks in Markets like The New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and London Stock Exchange.
busi654

My purple group shares is down by above 50%

Post by busi654 »

My purple group shares is down :thumbsdown: by above 50%.
When will they pay dividends? :crying: :crying: :crying: is my money working against me?
hope92

Post by hope92 »

Purple group is still a penny stock, far from paying any dividends in future
nox23

Post by nox23 »

hope92 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:19 pm Purple group is still a penny stock, far from paying any dividends in future
thats why i buy deep every month
fezo90

Post by fezo90 »

It will just keep dropping
deekay42

Post by deekay42 »

20 years Purple Group will be valued at R1000
venda58

Post by venda58 »

deekay42 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:21 pm 20 years Purple Group will be valued at R1000
You're on to something deekay42 :respect: , I remember back in the days when people were so afraid of buying Capitec when it was dirt cheap and for us who bought, well let me say life changed forever!

Now people are crying and want to sell shares of Purple Group because it drops by a mere 70% while it's still a PENNY STOCK! Mind boggling!

However as they say, wealth comes to those who don't panick unnecessarily, and 20 years from now people will again kick themselves for selling this unicorn called Purple Group💜 while it's so CHEAP!

What people don't see is that there is NOTHING like Purple Group & Easy Equities on the JSE and that IT'S A UNICORN! I don't see the big boys e.g Sanlam selling their stake of R100M so what do they know🤷🏼‍♂️, but again let those who panick panick, wealth comes to those who don't panick UNNECESSARILY.
eugene79

Post by eugene79 »

You should know why you invested in them in the first place. Was it hype or you did your research thoroughly? If you did your research and believed that it was good to invest in it then be patient. Have a long-term mindset.

I will leave you with this quote " the stock market is the only market where people run away when things are cheap. But buy when things are expensive".

Return to “Stock Market Investments”