Beyoncé’s Creepy New Poem Reveals Something Else Is In Control & Wearing Her Body⁉️

Online Community For Christians To share The Faith, Testimonies, Spiritual Experiences and Find Fellowship With Other Christians.
Rob678

Beyoncé’s Creepy New Poem Reveals Something Else Is In Control & Wearing Her Body⁉️

Post by Rob678 »

⚠️ 😳😈🤯😱

“Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” (1 Cor 6:16) 📖

‼️For FULL Video Subscribe HERE ‼️
👉🏽 Patreon.com/RobinMartyr 👈🏽
Sug577

Post by Sug577 »

It's exactly what I saw in a dream: she's trapped within her own body. If you listen to her songs, you can hear her crying out for help, but the demon inside her mocks her through the lyrics.
Julia57

Post by Julia57 »

I feel sorry for that girl. She needs a lot of prayer. She does not know what she saying or doing especially when she has a family and children.
Shaz67

Post by Shaz67 »

A lot of people don’t want to have that conversation but I’m woke I see the evil and she is not the only one slowly gathering souls to take with hers
Zee67

Post by Zee67 »

She needs delivrance and urgently
Michael67

Post by Michael67 »

WITH ALL THAT'S GETTING, LET'S GET UNDERSTANDING.

Everyone that is born out of their mother's womb, is born in sin. For this reason: everyone that's born in the sins of the flesh, shall live in sin which is of the devil.

As it is written:
1 JOHN 3:8 KJV
"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil."

So everyone that is born in sin, must be born again in Spirit, and in truth: which is being baptized with the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

So just because the devil is expressed more openly out of Beyonce. The work of the devil is no different than anyone's else flesh the devil dwells in. So let's get spiritual minded about the attributes of the devil. Beyoncé must believe in Jesus Christ, and be born again with the baptism of the Holy Ghost just like any other sinner in the world who is born in the flesh. For the flesh works sin, and the Spirit works holiness, and righteousness in our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is why Jesus Christ, and his apostles did not waist their time trying to expose the devil in any certain sinner, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. So all must believe in Jesus Christ, and get born again with the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

The only ones the gospel of Jesus Christ exposed were false prophets, false apostles, false ministers and teachers: even false Christ who have entered the sheepfold as angels of light.

So we in Christ must always walk in the Spirit, and stand in the knowledge of this truth to avoid others from gossipping about lost sinners. And as we know it is written, gossiping itself is a sin.

So it is written:
2 CORINTHIANS 4:4 KJV
"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
Jobs68

Post by Jobs68 »

Music has so much influence and demons know how to manipulate weak minds
Linda68

Post by Linda68 »

I think she probably has more than one demonic entity in her.😥
Jason67

Post by Jason67 »

You can hear the possession in her voice 🙄
Merv67

Post by Merv67 »

20 years ago God opened my eyes and ears to the evil in the music I was playing as a mobile and nightclub DJ.

So I turned back to God and quit at the top of my lucrative 30 year career in the entertainment business.

Now I crusade against all the music I used to play and warn kids and parents about the demonic music industry.

Particularly bad are the likes of Beyoncé and Taylor Swift.

They're not even hiding it anymore but normalizing and desensitizing young people through constant exposure to music videos and recorded performances where they act out their sinful lyrics.

Return to “Religion and Faith”