Beyonce Admits She Worships African Diety Oshun In Her New Music Video⁉️

Online Community For Christians To share The Faith, Testimonies, Spiritual Experiences and Find Fellowship With Other Christians.
Rob67

Beyonce Admits She Worships African Diety Oshun In Her New Music Video⁉️

Post by Rob67 »

⚠️ 📿😈🤯😱

“Ignorant are those who carry about idols of wood, who pray to gods that cannot save.” (Isaiah 45:20) 📖
Bright64

Post by Bright64 »

Yeah. That's true, am from Nigeria. Is high time christians should stop listening to this demonic music, This demonic music dirthen the sensitive of our spirit. God bless you Mr Robin.. Let's keep spreading the gospel of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Shalom
Sheeren67

Post by Sheeren67 »

I’m so thankful to the almighty God for deliverance. I used to be a devoted Beyoncé fan. You’re absolutely right about those concerts. Went to her renaissance concert a year ago. That was my first and last. You should’ve heard what she was saying . Some type of dark poetry. She scared me right off her fan list. I rededicated my life to Jesus 3 months later. Got rebaptized last month to confirm it. I am done. Team Jesus for the rest of my life♥️
Dig57

Post by Dig57 »

Those spirits have completely taking over Beyonce. She has no control over herself anymore.
Jenny5

Post by Jenny5 »

I don't listen to her music, it is blasphemy to our creator. Our God Yahweh. She is out of her mind and needs Jesus Christ our savior 🙏
Simon69

Post by Simon69 »

Over here in Nigeria, we know how demonic how these practices are, but yet our brothers and sisters in America try to tell us to accept what we ourselves know to be blasphemy against the Most High Yeshua. I think most of our black brothers and sisters in America need to know that they can't teach us to accept ancestor worship, because we are in the right place to tell them the danger of doing that. Thank you brother Robin for this reminder.
sheba57

Post by sheba57 »

I don't even know why she mentioned Queen of Sheba, she gave herself over to The Most High God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and yes, Queen of Sheba was a pagan worshiper but Beyonce is not telling the whole truth.

she doesn't know what she's talking about. True deception.

Matthew 12:42
Amplified Bible
42 The Queen of the South (Sheba) will stand up [as a witness] at the judgment against this generation, and will condemn it because she came from the ends of the earth to listen to the wisdom of Solomon; and now, something greater than Solomon is here.

She just want to be worship as a god and she'll using whatever name to do it. But she truly worshiped the god of Oshun in Nigeria. Be Blessed!!!❤️❤️❤️🤍🤍🤍💜💜💜

Return to “Religion and Faith”