golden arrow busses are so full people are falling out

South African Breaking News on Politics, Business, Technology, Sport, Crime, Entertainment, Culture, Weather, Traffic and Current Events.
kilo48

golden arrow busses are so full people are falling out

Post by kilo48 »

this taxi strike is affecting people badly
pom694

Post by pom694 »

I'm going to question why isn't our law enforcement officers or police trained in first aid?!!! Shout out to the neighborhood watch member trying to assist
kilo48

Post by kilo48 »

pom694 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:04 am I'm going to question why isn't our law enforcement officers or police trained in first aid?!!! Shout out to the neighborhood watch member trying to assist
They should be, they should actually have basic of it
nikka889

Post by nikka889 »

Ramaphosa is to blame together with his cabinet. The guy has no charisma and very brutal in dealing with those trying to make him accountable. The fella is untouchable.
xoli741

Post by xoli741 »

People and falling off busses
gugu5563

Post by gugu5563 »

our countries problems start from our laws we cannot run our democracy like western countries when we don't have the same values as societies, here we have traditional systems of living that if removed cause chaos in our society. We want peace and no violence.
yamo54

Post by yamo54 »

If I were to find him being beaten up I would deliver one of my best kicks to him. A lot of people died as a result of this man. He killed ANC too when he took out Julius, Zuma probably thought it was a favour for him buy that was the death of ANC
ele13

Post by ele13 »

gugu5563 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:20 am our countries problems start from our laws we cannot run our democracy like western countries when we don't have the same values as societies, here we have traditional systems of living that if removed cause chaos in our society. We want peace and no violence.
Who are causing the violence, people who wants back the land or those who stole it?

We have to start admitting that us Black SAn would rather destroy properties rather than build them.

It's something that saddens me bcos you will never find a white throwing stones or burning...

Return to “News And Current Events”